Priority One Podcast always welcomes talented audio editors to help produce the quality content listeners have come to expect each week.
After each episode is recorded, Audio Editors (AE) are assigned one of our core segments to manage that week. AEs will then sync the tracks provided by the hosts and begin the process of editing the segment for final publication.
- Syncing the hosts’ tracks
- Editing for retakes/rereads
- Remove silence, breaths, and filler sounds/phrases/words (like “ums” & “ahs”)
- Cleaning up stutters/stammers
- Enhancing the audio experience with sound effects or other embellishments
The core of each segment is scripted. Therefore, AEs are encouraged to follow along with the script to help guide them through the editing process.
In their raw format, a typical segment is no less than 3min and no longer than 30min. Therefore, the weekly commitment may vary but should not exceed more than 5 hours each week. Please note, that recording lengths can vary with some interviews and/or special event coverage.
Experience working with Adobe Products is welcomed by not required. More importantly, we encourage creativity and experimentation! We’re making theatre of the mind!!!!